Sunday 17 January 2016

Here We Go

It's been a long time coming. Finally, January 17, 2016 and we get to start a few mins to midnight.

My inaugural post will be related to my Blog name #LJFiles. Today's Photos will be dedicated to 23 years at New Vision 1992-2015. The full twitter story can be found in this storify

A new beginning. An awakening. Happy New Year.


The New Vision Digital team surprised me
 with this beautiful send-off gift on my last day 
at New Vision December 23, 2015


Photo opp with Arsene Wenger London 2012


Meeting Steeplechase queen Inzi must be about 2005


Kags pre-Olympics jokes 2012. I am top, far left


The New Vision newsroom watch on TV as as Inzi wins
 gold at Melbourne 2006



Covered the Beijing Olympics 2008. Outside The Nest


With winner of Uganda's first Olympic Gold 
since Akii Bua in 1972 - Stephen Kiprotich in London


At Die Welt multi-media newsroom in Germany in 2012

I  (middle) discuss athletics with Davis Kamoga 
(left), fellow Journalist James Bakama, 
"tycoon" Michael Ezra and coach Kasaijja about 2003











2 comments: