Thursday 12 May 2016

UGANDA: Swearing in programme


The swearing in and inauguration of the President of the Republic of Uganda is a ceremonial event marking the commencement of a new five-year term of a president of the Uganda.

President Yoweri Museveni will today take a presidential oath of office and make his inaugural address.

The Oath of Allegiance: I swear in the name of the Almighty God (or solemnly affirm) that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Republic of Uganda and that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. [So help me God.]

The Presidential Oath: I swear in the name of the Almighty God (or solemnly affirm) that I shall faithfully exercise the functions of the President of Uganda and shall uphold, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution and observe the laws of Uganda and that I shall promote the welfare of the people of Uganda. [So help me God.]



LIVE twitter feed




No comments:

Post a Comment